Tuesday, July 31, 2007

57. Shop Review: Fizz

Fizz is one of those shops where you won't buy anything, but you should at least take a look. It will be a walk down memory lane. Although it advertises itself as "unisex good taste clothes, accessories, and goods", 99% of what they sell targets ladies. There is a very interesting selection of dresses - mostly thrift store 60's and 70's styles. I didn't see any sizes above an American 6. They also have costume jewelry, hats, belts, some shoes, scarves,... I was particularly surprised to see the collection of 'string art' on the wall, and the tiny plaid suitcases (of which I had when I was a child). The only think I saw to interest men were the Hawaiian shirts out front.Hours of Operation: 12:30 - 20:30

Location: A short walk from the north exit of Shimokita Station. It is close to the Odakyu line tracks, just around the corner from Mos Burger.

Address: 1F 2-32-8, Kitazawa, Setagaya 155-0031
Phone: 03-3468-4601